Visit the OpenSesame preconference workshop at ESCoP 2017!
Release notes for 0.27.2
OpenSesame 0.27.2 is the second maintenance release in the 0.27 'Frisky Freud' series. If you are upgrading from 0.26, please read the 0.27 release notes.
- The behavior of variables in inline_script items has changed slightly. Even though this is unlikely to affect existing experiments, you may want to read the notes regarding 'shared variables' here.
New features and enhancements:
- Support for Android (link)
- Add new plugin API (link)
- Support Markdown for help files
- Add touch_response plugin
- Warn when form widgets are too small
- Allow 0 ms timeout in
- Allow variably defined foreground color in sketchpad
- Expose more variables to variable inspector
- Change name in script tab on name change
- Fix translation issues in Gabor and noise patches
- Allow capitalization changes when renaming items
- Fix many Unicode errors
- Fix a bug that caused editor fonts to be stuck on Arial (Ubuntu 13.04)
- Use Python 2.7.4
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version