OpenSesame 3.2 will be released soon. Take it for a test drive now!
Release notes for 0.27.3
OpenSesame 0.27.3 is the third maintenance release in the 0.27 'Frisky Freud' series, and was released on July 9 2013. If you are upgrading from 0.26, please read the 0.27 release notes.
New features and enhancements:
- French translation, contributed by Romain Monfollet
screenparameter to psycho backend settings
- Provide more detailed version information through
- Fix many Unicode errors
- Fix variable setting in checkbox form widgets
- Forms respect item/ experiment background and foreground
- Fix a bug where
selfalways referred to the first inline_script of the experiment
- Allow custom fonts in legacy backend
- Use Python 2.7.5
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version