Visit the OpenSesame preconference workshop at ESCoP 2017!
Release notes for 2.8.1
OpenSesame 2.8.1 is the first maintenance release in the 2.8 series. If you are upgrading from 0.27.4 or earlier, please also read the 2.8.0 release notes.
With thanks to Daniel Schreij and Ronald Sprouse for their code contributions.
- Do not choke on translations in font-selection dialog
- Fix buffer-flush issue in srbox plugin (#234)
- Correctly parse non-Unix line separators in text_display plugin (#237)
- Saner focus and event-handling in script view.
- Initial jitter_mode value in advanced_delay plugin (#238)
- Fix crash on special characters in experiment title with legacy backend
- Validate form geometry (#222)
- Improvements to joystick plugin
- Flush keyboard during sound playback to catch 'Escape' presses (#227)
- Sort comboboxes alphabetically (#233)
- Sort items alphabetically in OpenSesame script (#236)
- Improved validation of conditional statements (#235)
- Debug window respects QProgEdit theme
- Store filename-only logfiles relative to experiment folder (#161)
- Use one-tab mode by default
- Update included libraries. See
OpenSesame 2.8.1 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.7 QProgedit 1.2.2 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.0 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.00 PyAudio 0.2.7 PyGame 1.9.1release Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.0.2 PyQt 4.10.4 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.3.1 SciPy 0.13.3