Visit the OpenSesame preconference workshop at ESCoP 2017!
Release notes for 2.9.1
OpenSesame 2.9.1 is the first maintenance release in the 2.9 series. If you are upgrading from 2.8.3 or earlier, please also read the 2.9.0 release notes.
Thanks to Timo Lüke for updating the German translation.
- Fix resetting font size and family in sketchpad (#284)
- Fix rounding issue in canvas._gabor() (#283)
- Better detection of Exception messages (#285)
- Fix a race condition when dropping an item on a loop or sequence
- Fix broken context menu in sketchpad when running a translation (#287)
- Correctly parse variables in video_player plugin (#288)
- Use new sketchpad-element icons also in 32x32 size
- Fixed a bug when reducing and canceling the number of cycles in a loop
- Fixed display of font style in sketchpad widget
- Include PyQt4 plugins in Windows build
- Application-wide keyboard shortcuts for tab switching
- Add close current tab action
- Improved focus behavior
- Update German translation (de_DE)
- Update included libraries. See
- Includes a snapshot of PyGaze (0.5.0~opensesame-3)
- Includes a slightly patched version of PsychoPy 1.80.05 that addresses an important issue with keypress timestamps. (Unchanged from 2.8.2.)
OpenSesame 2.9.1 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.9 QProgedit 2.0.5 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release PyGaze 0.5.0~opensesame3 Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.1 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.4.1 SciPy 0.14.0