You're viewing unmaintained documentation for an older version of OpenSesame. Click here to view the latest documentation!
Release notes for 2.9.7
OpenSesame 2.9.7 is the seventh maintenance release in the 2.9 series. If you are upgrading from 2.8.3 or earlier, please also read the 2.9.0 release notes.
Thanks to Jarik den Hartog (@JdenHartog) for his code contributions.
- Add append menu to overview and sequence
- Add permanently delete menu option to unused items
- Use px (not pt) as units in font GUI
- Explicitly set window type in psycho backend (#331)
- Fix recursion errors in drag-and-drop
- Restore structure when a drag is canceled (#337)
- Fix inconsistent folding/unfolding behavior in overview area (#336)
- Fix missing debug output on Android (#346)
- Allow uppercase text input on Android (#341)
- Allow external links in notification dialog (#340)
- Fix drag-and-drop between different instances of OpenSesame (#338)
- Fix a crash when dropping an item onto an unused item (#343)
- Fix a crash on Android when there are filenames with special characters in the file pool (#345)
OpenSesame 2.9.7 Python 2.7.8 (default, Jun 30 2014, 16:03:49) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.10 QProgedit 2.1.0 Expyriment (Revision ; Python 2.7.8) NumPy 1.9.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release PyGaze 0.5.0~opensesame3 Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.3 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.5.2 SciPy 0.14.0