If you're experiencing Python crashes when running experiments with OpenSesame 3.2 on Windows, see this post.
Release notes for 0.27.3
OpenSesame 0.27.3 is the third maintenance release in the 0.27 'Frisky Freud' series, and was released on July 9 2013. If you are upgrading from 0.26, please read the 0.27 release notes.
New features and enhancements:
- French translation, contributed by Romain Monfollet
screenparameter to psycho backend settings
- Provide more detailed version information through
- Fix many Unicode errors
- Fix variable setting in checkbox form widgets
- Forms respect item/ experiment background and foreground
- Fix a bug where
selfalways referred to the first inline_script of the experiment
- Allow custom fonts in legacy backend
- Use Python 2.7.5
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version