Release notes for 2.8.3
OpenSesame 2.8.3 is the third maintenance release in the 2.8 series. If you are upgrading from 0.27.4 or earlier, please also read the 2.8.0 release notes.
Thanks to Timo Lüke for contributing a German translation, and Vladimir Kosonogov for contributing a Russian translation.
- Add German translation (de_DE)
- Add Russian translation (ru_RU)
- Remember experiment and logfile folders on Android (#259)
- Add show_virtual_keyboard() function to keyboard backends (#254)
- Fix canvas.arrow() docstring
- canvas.text_size() respects line breaks and formatting (#262)
- Advanced loop settings are preserved in GUI (#263)
- Update included libraries. See
- Includes a slightly patched version of PsychoPy 1.80.05 that addresses an important issue with keypress timestamps. (Unchanged from 2.8.2.)
OpenSesame 2.8.3 Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] OpenCV is not available OpenCV2 2.4.9 QProgedit 1.3.4 Expyriment 0.7.0 (Revision 7a6b73d; Python 2.7.6) NumPy 1.8.1 PIL is available (version is unknown) PsychoPy 1.80.05-opensesame-1 PyAudio 0.2.8 PyGame 1.9.1release Pyglet 1.1.4 PyOpenGL 3.1.0 PyQt 4.11.1 PySerial 2.7 python-bidi 0.3.4 python-markdown 2.4.1 SciPy 0.14.0