Visit http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/notes/311 for the latest documentation
Release notes for 3.1.1
OpenSesame 3.1.1 Jazzy James is the first maintenance release in the 3.1 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.1 series.
If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.0 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:
- Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for various code contributions
- Philip Alday (@palday) for fixing Markdown compatibility
- Edwin Dalmaijer (@esdalmaijer) for his continued work on PyGaze
- Eduart Ort (@eort) for updating the German translation
- Amandine Rey (@amandinerey) for (partly) updating the French translation
(The translations were already included with 3.1.0, but I forgot to thank Eduard and Amandine. So here is a belated shout-out!)
- Fix coding of timeout responses
- Fix custom fonts
- Fix close-application icon
- Fix compatibility with older versions of
Other updated packages
- PyGaze (
python-pygaze) has been updated to 0.6.0a16, fixing calibration issues with the EyeTribe.
- QNotifications (
python-qnotifications) has been updated to 1.1.0, fixing display issues when there are many notifications.