This is documentation for a development version of OpenSesame. See here for the current documentation.
OpenSesame is a program to create experiments for psychology, neuroscience, and experimental economics. The latest development version is 3.3.0a57 Lentiform Loewenfeld, released on Unreleased (release notes).
- A user-friendly interface — flexible yet easy-to-use
- Python — add the power of Python to your experiment
- Use your devices — use your eye tracker, button box, EEG equipment, and more.
- Free — released under the GPL3
- Crossplatform — Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android (runtime only)
- Run your experiments online
- Mathôt, S., Schreij, D., & Theeuwes, J. (2012). OpenSesame: An open-source, graphical experiment builder for the social sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 44(2), 314-324. doi:10.3758/s13428-011-0168-7