👉 Python courses 👈 with interactive programming exercises. Free and no registration required!
advanced_delay plug-in delays the experiment for a pre-specified average duration plus a random margin.
- Duration is the average duration of the delay in milliseconds.
- Jitter is the size of the variation in the delay in milliseconds.
- Jitter mode is the how the jitter is calculated:
- Standard deviation will draw the variation from a Gaussian distribution with Jitter as the standard deviation.
- Uniform will draw the variation in duration from a uniform distribution.